Google used to allow you to schedule mail on Gmail till now, but now Google has rolled out its new feature “Schedule Send” through which you can now schedule Google messages too.
It is often that we want to wish our friends and family at 12 o’clock at night on the occasion of their birthday and anniversary, but it becomes very difficult to wake up at 12 o’clock in the morning to go to office and school and college early next day. .
To make this problem easier, Google has rolled out its new feature. With the help of this new feature of Google, you can schedule your birthday wish message for exactly 12 o’clock and you will not have to stay awake till midnight to send it.
Till now Google used to allow you to schedule mail on Gmail, but now Google has rolled out its new feature “Schedule Send”, through which you can now schedule Google messages too.
How to schedule Google Message
- The way to schedule Google Message is quite easy. First of all, you have to type your message like you normally do.
- After that press and hold the send button.
- Now you will see the Dialog box.
- Here you will get the first three options Today 5 PM, Tonight 8 PM, Tomorrow 8 AM. If you do not want to schedule messages according to this time, you can also choose your date and time by tapping on the fourth Pick Date and Time option.
- After setting the date and time of sending your message, save it. Now this message will be received by you to the receiver on the scheduled date and time.
So even if you forget someone’s birthday, your pre-scheduled message will arrive at the right time automatically and you will not have to face the anger of friends.
Of course, this is definitely a very useful feature for Android phones, which was needed a long time ago. Apart from the message, people also enjoy the facility of scheduling messages with the help of a third-party app on WhatsApp.
You can download and install the Google Message app from the Play Store and make it your default messaging app.