PAN card has become a very important document in today’s time. This document issued by Income Tax is used for many important tasks. You will need it if you want to open a bank account or file an income tax return. At the same time, you also need a PAN card for large transactions.
Just as the Aadhar card has become necessary for us, similarly PAN card is also very important for us. Apart from being useful only in money-related works, a PAN card is also very important. If you have not yet made your PAN card, then get it done immediately.
Now getting a PAN card has become very easy. If you think you have to go out for it then you are wrong. Now PAN card can be made by yourself sitting at home and this process is not going to be long but in minutes.
There was a time when users had to fill a very lengthy form and wait for a long time after that. After that, a PAN card used to be obtained somewhere. But now you don’t need to do that. Now PAN cards can be made online with an easy process. Here we are telling you about the easy process of making a PAN card online. By following these step-by-step processes, you can get a free PAN card along with an Aadhar card.
An aadhaar card is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). At the same time, a PAN card is issued by the Income Tax Department. If you now apply for a PAN card online, then you can get a new PAN card in just 10 minutes, this PAN card will come in PDF format which will be absolutely free.
Follow these steps to get a free PAN card sitting at home:
- To get a free PAN card, first, you have to go to the online website of the Income Tax Department.
- After that, you have to go to the Quick Links section, and here you will see the Instant PAN through Aadhaar, which has to be clicked.
- Then you have to click on Get New PAN. Now you have to enter your Aadhar number.
- Then the captcha code given on the screen has to be entered. After that OTP has to be generated.
- This OTP will come on the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card. After that, you have to enter the OTP which you have received here.
- Then the users will have to validate their Aadhaar details.
- Here users will also get the option that their email id can be validated for a PAN card.
- Thereafter an instant PAN card will be issued after the Aadhaar details are exchanged by UIDAI. This process takes only 10 minutes.
- Now it is a matter of downloading, you can download the PAN card in PDF format by entering your Aadhaar number by going to the PAN card Check Status / Download PAN. Then this PAN card will be received on your registered email in pdf format. For this, your email should be registered with the Aadhar database.