With the help of Google Docs, you can easily edit PDF files for free without any expense.
For this, you have to go to your Google Drive account. If you do not have it, do not worry, there is a solution.
So let’s know how to edit PDF file in Google Drive.
How to edit PFD in Google Docs 2020
- Go To Google drive
- Click “Go to Drive” to Sign in to your account.
- Click on “New” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select “File Upload“
- Choose Your “PDF” File that You want to edit.
- Click “Open” to upload a PDF file to Google Drive
- After the file upload is complete, right-click on the PDF file.
- Click “Open With” >> “Google Docs“
- After you select Google Docs, the PDF is automatically converted into a Google Docs document.
- Now you can edit PDFs in Google Docs as you want.