If you have a PDF document and you want it in text format so that you can edit it and do whatever you want. In doing this, Google Drive helps you. You can easily convert PDFs to Google Docs, using Google Drive.
Google Docs, which is part of Google Drive, is an online word processor that allows you to create, edit, and share documents online for free.
With the help of Google Drive, you can also convert images such as JPG, PNG, and gif into a fully editable text document format. But here we will only know how to convert pdf to google doc.
Some basic before converting PDF to Google Docs for best results
The process of converting PDF to text format is very simple but having a good source is absolutely necessary for a better result.
Here are some guidelines, due to which you can check the quality of your PDF, and make sure that your PDF file follows the guidelines.
- Text size minimum 10px high in your PDF.
- The maximum size should be 50 MB.
- If you have a common font (Arial or Times New Roman) in PDF, you get good results.
How to Convert PDF to Google docs
- Login to your Google Drive Account.
- Click “New” In the upper right corner.
- Click “File Upload“.
- Choose Your “PDF” File
- Click “Open“
- Right-click on the uploaded PDF file.
- Click “Open With” > “Google Docs“. Google docs – Convert PDF to Google docs”>
- Google Docs will automatically convert PDF to Google doc Format.
Google Docs automatically converts PDF to Doc format and maintains the text and formatting. Once the document is converted, you can edit or update the text, and add whatever you want to add.
When you have completed your editing, you can share it as well as you can export it in different formats such as DOCX, RTF, PDF, and HTML.