In today’s time, if you are going to buy a new SIM card or are going to open an account with a bank, then you need an Aadhaar card.
Apart from this, if you want to get the benefit of PM Kisan or Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), then an Aadhaar Card is required for this. This underscores the importance of this 12-digit identification number.
In such a situation, we need to use our Aadhaar card very thoughtfully. In such a situation, it is also necessary to ensure that there is no misuse of the Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar Card Issuing Organization Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) allows Aadhaar card holders to check how often and where their Aadhaar card was used for verification in the last six months.
Through this, you can get information up to 50 authentication. If you can mark any such use that you have not done.
UIDAI has also tweeted in this regard. This tweet states, “You can get information about 50 Aadhaar Authentication in the last 6 months”.
You can check Aadhaar Authentication History of up to 50 authentications during last 6 months. This may help you notice in case of any unintended authentication entry. Click this link https://t.co/j6YZhe4HYW” rel=”nofollow to check. #Aadhaar #AddMobileToAadhaar pic.twitter.com/dSg8oURU9B
Step-by-step process to get Aadhaar card authentication history
- First of all log on to the official website of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in/.
- On the left side, the option of ‘My Aadhaar’ will be seen on the website.
- Here, an option for ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’ will appear under ‘Aadhaar Services’.
- Now enter the captcha code with the Aadhaar number and click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Put the received OTP on the registered mobile number. Process after this.
- You will get information related to authentication.